Super Early Bird Tickets are now on sale: £69
Please note booking fees apply
Early Bird Weekend Children tickets for 5yrs-18yrs old are £10
and children under 5 free. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parking – small fee will be charged on arrival
- Concession price is the same as the Earlybird price – ID required
- Weekend Camping, Caravans and Campervans is an extra £15 per adult, £5 per child.
All under 5yrs children’s camping is free.
- Please print out confirmation of your tickets and this will be exchange for a wristband on arrival.
- No dogs allowed onsite – except guild dogs.
- Disabled access into the house and marquees are good but some parts of the grounds have steep slopes and up into the woods would be difficult.
- Gates and cafe opens for dinner at 4pm on Friday 7th July – music starts 7.30pm.
- Limited bedroom accommodation is available.
Thursday night Film Why Women need to climb Mountains
A special one day event when we will explore how to: move from exploitation to integration, greed to generosity, from competition to collaboration through honoring of deep feminine principles and qualities that have been marginalised for centuries in business, politics and our society as a whole – we call this intelligence FemmeQ.
If you’re a corporate leader, a social entrepreneur or someone who longs to make a difference –FemmeQ is where you need to be!
Speakers include: Karen Downes – Entrepreneur
Scilla Elworthy – Nobel Peace Prize Nominee
Hetty Einzig – Diversity Expert
Renata Kellar – Filmmaker
Mac Macartney – Founder of Embercombe