- FREE PARKING
- Weekend Camping Ticket includes camping and parking is £115
- Weekend Non-Camping Ticket includes parking is £95
- Children and Young people accompanied by an Adult is £10 -its the same for weekend ticket as a day ticket
- Students £88 need to apply for a code – via contact form
Day tickets Fri £20 • Sat £60 • Sun £45
- Caravans and Campervans are an extra £30
- All under 5yrs children’s camping is free.
- Please print out confirmation of your tickets and this will be exchange for a wristband on arrival.
- No dogs allowed onsite – except guide dogs.
- Disabled access into the house and marquees are good but some parts of the grounds have steep slopes and up into the woods would be difficult.
- Gates and cafe opens for dinner at 4pm on Friday 19th July – music starts 6pm.
PRE FESTIVAL EVENT Friday 19th JULY
The Future of Business in the 21st Century
Facilitators: Kate Raworth & Juliet Davenport
Join us for a hands-on introduction to Doughnut Economics and its practical application to business with Kate Raworth. Through examples of companies big and small, dive into the importance of the design of business itself for achieving the transformations that our economies need. We will hear from Juliet Davenport of Good Energy on how she runs her company within these values.
This is a day for business leaders and their teams, economists, and companies big or small.
Book Separately from Seed Festival as its a pre-festval event.