GENERAL Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the competition on Hawkwood’s Seed Festival Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages dated Monday 19th June to 23:59 BST Saturday 24th June. The Promoter is Hawkwood College registered charity number 311767 Painswick Old Rd, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL6 7QW.
To enter the competition, entrants must: Buy a weekend ticket via our eventbrite website (www.bit.ly/seedfest). The first 10 entrants to purchase their weekend tickets will win the price – mentoring moment / walk & talk– to be enjoyed at the festival.
COMPETITON TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entry is open to all individuals aged 18 years and over.
- Entry to the Competition opens on 19th June 2017 (the “Opening Date”) and will close at 23.59 on 24h June 2017
- Directors, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and the agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The winners will be the first 10 people who purchase a Weekend Ticket via our eventbrite during the duration of this competition. The winner will be notified via an email from the Promoter (email@example.com). It is the Entrants responsibility to appropriately check correspondence and the responsibility of redeeming the prize is not on the Promoter.
- All winners can collect their prizes from the Box Office at their arrival at the Festival.
- Multiple entries per individual are accepted, but only one prize will be distributed.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the information that entrants provide for the purposes of conducting this promotion and for marketing purposes, but will not disclose entrants’ personal information to any third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify entries and to disqualify any entries by any person who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- If any promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the written directions of any relevant authority.
- The Promoter, its related companies and associated agencies and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death howsoever caused which is suffered or sustained by any person arising out of or in any way connected with this promotion, or the use of any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowed by law.