Digital Marketing Intern for the Hawkwood’s Seed Festival
Southwest based preferred.
If you’re interested in a marketing and communications career, whether you would like to receive extensive training as the first step on that journey or if you’d like to gain experience in the field after study, Seed Festival is looking for an energetic, curious and preferably green/social causes leaning intern to help market its 2019 festival.
Digital marketers are involved in developing an organisation’s multi-channel communication strategies for the festival and the venue. Most meetings including trainings will be done online via Zoom, so you could live anywhere in the UK, though in the Southwest could be helpful.
This post is part-time 2-8hrs pw with a small retainer included.
As a digital marketeer intern, you’ll need to:
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- design website banners and assist with web visuals;
- communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- assist with paid media – including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- keep up to date with current digital trends;
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities; negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
You will receive
A set of training sessions and more informal support from an experienced professional in key areas including:
- social media marketing: including understanding channel strategies, building communities, networking via channels and so on
- advertising placement:developing advertising strategies, content and campaigns to help market products and events.
- Developing strong content and copy
- Learning how to campaign: Advice on seeing digital marketing from a practical perspective of setting the right goals, with access to free resources to make work smoother
- Demonstrating ROI of campaigning: learning how to set up reporting structures, what to target strategically and how to pull it all together to demonstrate success
Just send your CV and brief letter to us
Applications close Monday 11th Feb 2019